The FEAST Roadmap to Exporting
Despite the immense talent in many rural and agrarian communities, food producers have historically faced obstacles when it comes to accessing global markets. Issues with language barriers, time zones and export readiness can make connecting with suitable buyers a challenge. FEAST Global is here to help!
Working as an intermediary provider between suppliers of premium foods from all over the world and qualified culinary buyers, we make sure everyone benefits from global market opportunities without breaking sweat or losing out on potential profits!
Ready to find your perfect market match but still curious how it all works when the rubber meats the road?
Here at FEAST Global, we’ve developed our proprietary “Roadmap to Exporting” to help you envision the journey ahead.
Get started by signing up to receive our FREE weekly list of global sales opportunities (also known as “trade leads”).
Enjoy a no obligation consultation with a FEAST Global matchmaker to evaluate your products and export opportunities. Ask us anything!
Allow FEAST Global to promote your products in the global marketplace.
- Agree on logistics and payment terms with buyers.
- Prepare your export shipments.
- Get paid and ship your products.
Wondering how logistics work?
We’ve got you covered with trusted logistics experts that are passionate about helping you succeed and have experience delivering high value food cargo around the globe.
How do you prepare your export paperwork?
We’ll help you be prepared, and our trusted customs brokers will walk you through each step based on the exact shipment.
- A Colombian Feast: Unlocking New Horizons in the Alcobev Industry
- Success Report: Virginia Alcobev Inbound Trade Mission Co-hosted by FEAST Global and Argyle PR
- Embracing Culinary Influences in the Post-Pandemic Era
- The Symphony of Global Trade Promotions: It's Time for a New Perspective
- Unlock the Power of Culinary Ambassador Programs: Elevate Your Export Products and Exceed Expectations!
- Mission Accomplished: Georgia Pecan Tour Successfully Elevates Sales and Advocacy Among Culinary Buyers
- Cultivating Culinary Excellence: Meet FEAST Global's India Culinary Advisory Board
- FEAST Global Launches India Culinary Advisory Board to Enhance Market Access for Food Producers
- FEAST Global Partners with United Sorghum Checkoff Program to Elevate Sorghum as a Culinary Gem in the Global Marketplace
- India's Newest Food Trend: Nutritious U.S. Pecans