Why Culinary Buyers are Key to FEAST Global's Success
Culinary Buyers Prioritize More Than Just Price
For culinary buyers, price is not the only consideration. These buyers prioritize factors such as nutrition, health benefits, food trends, and food safety concerns, as well as relationships with the brand and producers themselves, not just the bottom line price.
Targeting Culinary Buyers Offers Cross-Selling Opportunities
When targeting culinary buyers, businesses can benefit from the interconnectivity of the culinary world, which allows for cross-selling opportunities across various regions around the globe as well as various divisions within resort and tourist markets. For example, companies can leverage high-leverage opportunities to cross-sell into bar menus, resort and off-premise retail, and in-room amenities.
- Foodservice packaging can be a lifesaver for new exporters as it saves them from the expense and complication of foreign market retail label compliance, which can be a significant barrier to entry for some.
- By focusing on the culinary industry, businesses can also insulate themselves from unfriendly retail contracts that include dreaded "buy-back" clauses if products don't sell.
- Another advantage of targeting the culinary industry is that chefs can portion products across their menu strategically, allowing them to manage the cost of premium ingredients with more flexibility than a retail customer struggling against inflation.
FEAST Global Understands the Unique Needs of Culinary Buyers
After 15 years immersed in the culinary industry and with respected chefs and restaurateurs on our team, FEAST Global understands the unique needs of culinary buyers and provides a wide range of products and services that cater to their discerning tastes. They offer organic and non-GMO options to meet dietary restrictions and preferences, as well as ingredients that are ethically sourced and sustainable.
FEAST Global also stays up-to-date with the latest food trends and innovations, providing information that equips culinary buyers to make quick purchase decisions on premium products. By focusing on culinary buyers, FEAST Global sets the stage for premium food and beverage producers to grow and build long-lasting relationships in the global marketplace.
- Taste Southern Excellence: NYC Menu Promotes Pearson Farm
- Why Culinary Buyers are Key to FEAST Global's Success
- 5 Essential Components for a Successful Foodservice Promotion
- Opportunities with Artisanal Mezcal: Market Trends & Growth
- Expand Your Food Business Globally and Increase Export Sales Today with FEAST Global
- Expand Sales of your Food and Beverage Products in Mexico's Hottest Tourism Market
- FEAST Global to Host Georgia Pecan Tour: An Immersive Experience for Culinary Buyers
- FEAST Global Launches Latin America Culinary Advisory Board to Help Food Producers Expand their Market Value
- Meet Latin America’s Culinary Titans: A Profile of FEAST Global's Latin America Culinary Advisory Board Members
- FEAST Global Expande Su Presencia a México Con Una Nueva Oficina en Cancún, Conectando la Industria Culinaria Con Ingredientes Alimenticios de Primeracalidad